Thursday, October 28, 2010

Get a load of these brackets.

[So I guess I am supposed to use brackets. But, do I need to use brackets if I am posting the entire passage? I thought I would share my day with you since I stayed home. I woke up at the crack of 9:30 and then went and got Emerson up. He has been sick this last week with Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease (the uninitiated can Google it) so he has been the perfect picture of misery. Blisters and ulcers in your mouth preventing you from eating or drinking would make you cranky too. Fortunately he is on the better side of it now so today was a good day. Bryer came down stairs at about 10:30 and wanted to watch Ice Age 3. Instead, we watched Rocky Horror Picture Show. I fast forwarded it past some of the more racy stuff and Bryer just thought Tim Curry's character was a girl so really it was just a bunch of singing and dancing which she and Emerson love. It warmed my heart to see my children doing the time warp. Later it was off to Costco to get a tire replaced on the Durango and then to the doctor for me. Good news, most of the blisters on my eardrum are gone. The doctor still has no idea how they got there in the first place but oh well. My money is on ear herpes. After that, dinner at Claim Jumper (no Chris, I did not eat an entire I Declare by myself again) and now back at home doing this. That is my day thus far.
Perhaps I shall post again soon. We shall see.]

3 comments:

  1. Yes, you DO have to use brackets, no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And those ear herpes are actually leprosy you sick freak. Now go live by yourself on leper island. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You bloggin' fool!

    ReplyDelete