Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo or should I say Moo!


Happy Halloween! Today we spent most of the day relaxing. I was able to get a nap in. We watched the football game, the kids played. Then of course we went out to Trick or Treat. This year we all dressed up as a family which was very fun.


Bryer loves Trick or Treating. Emerson doesn't care about the candy being put in his bag just about how fast he can take the candy out of the bag and put it in his mouth.



[When we got back Emerson decided to dress up like a Zombie. A candy Zombie.]

Yesterday was spent running errands and mailing gifts out to some people that are having babies very soon. ( Your packages should all be to you be Tuesday. I hope you all enjoy.) While we were out and about Bryer got a Police Officer dress up set. Emerson hated it!



Emerson has also thought it is very funny and cute lately to use his feet to help him eat.



4 comments:

  1. I love the Halloween costumes!! You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you guys look cute!

    I already got my package! Thank you so much, I love them! I was about to blog and include pictures but I'll wait in case a certain other pregnant lady is getting something similar! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The family-theme is stinkin' adorable! What a fun idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the themed costumes, you guys are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete