Thursday, November 25, 2010

It begins!

So I am standing in front of Toys R Us for a black Friday sale that starts early. The good news is that I am in front of the store so I can see in the store. I am literally like 3 feet from the entrance. The bad news is that I am not at the front of the line. I am in about the middle of a line that goes completely around the building and then back around half way. At least it is 36°. Yesterday at this time it was only around 20°. Should have worn my North Face jacket with thermals.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

4 comments:

  1. A wooden train table and train set. I should post a follow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should post a follow-up and I think we all deserve some more pictures of Gentry :) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I was just checkin' in on the blog to see if it moved at all and SMACK!! I got hit upside the head by that most adorable picture of your kids. They are beautiful! I want to hug the snot out of them. =)

    ReplyDelete